CMS Development

jau
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum

Hubspot DEVELOPER Certifications/Training

resolver

Looking for a strictly CODING certification or lesson track in the learning center for Hubspot.

There is plenty of strategy and philosophy based marketing training but I am having a hard time locating technical training on actually using the Hubspot tool from a Developers standpoint(I understand hubspot calls developers designers but for sake of avoiding confusing im going to use the term Developer).

This would include using the design manager and all the functionality and tools within it, basic Hubl techniques etc. I am aware of all of the documentation surrounding using these tools(hubl and Jinja). I use the documentation regularly. What I am looking for is to become certified as a Hubspot Developer(coder, coding assets like landing page templates, email templates, blog/website templates and so on). OR any training at all related to building these assets within the learning center.

EDIT 3/23/21:

The reply feature in forums isn't working for me at the moment so editing this og post. For other devs out there looking for technical information on coding for Hubspot I recommend looking over this page:

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl

And seeking out whatever training, or information you can find on Jinja.

Also, having taken and passed the CMS for Developers course recommended by @Stephanie-OG below, there was no technical education there in regards to coding like requested in my original comment. However it looks like they are actively updating that course now so maybe when it relaunches there will be actual coding direction. 

1 Soluciones aceptada
Stephanie-OG
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi Jau, 

There used to be the Design Certification that covered the design tools, etc. but that was sunset as it covered the old Design Manager. However, there's a new Developer Certification on the way and some content is already up.

Here are some details posted by Luke Summerfield from a conversation on the Developers Slack:

Design Cert was retired in September because it was very outdated and basic.

The new CMS for Developers is well underway. There are already 4 lessons live (with the last 2 going live by the end of this month). View them here: https://app.hubspot.com/l/learning-center/tracks/34

Once all the content is live, the team will create a new practicum and certification criteria. Then we will officially "launch" the new CMS for Developers certification.
I'd estimate end of February / early March for the certification to be available. In the meantime, all the content will be already live and you can get sandbox portals to play in with the Discovery Kit: https://designers.hubspot.com/discoverykit

The Discovery Kit should also give you access to that Slack 🙂

I hope that helps!

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
Stephanie-OG
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi Jau, 

There used to be the Design Certification that covered the design tools, etc. but that was sunset as it covered the old Design Manager. However, there's a new Developer Certification on the way and some content is already up.

Here are some details posted by Luke Summerfield from a conversation on the Developers Slack:

Design Cert was retired in September because it was very outdated and basic.

The new CMS for Developers is well underway. There are already 4 lessons live (with the last 2 going live by the end of this month). View them here: https://app.hubspot.com/l/learning-center/tracks/34

Once all the content is live, the team will create a new practicum and certification criteria. Then we will officially "launch" the new CMS for Developers certification.
I'd estimate end of February / early March for the certification to be available. In the meantime, all the content will be already live and you can get sandbox portals to play in with the Discovery Kit: https://designers.hubspot.com/discoverykit

The Discovery Kit should also give you access to that Slack 🙂

I hope that helps!

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

SergioArcibar
Miembro

resolver

Hi, Stephanie.

Besides de CMS Developer courses, is there any more training materials to get deeper into developing? I'm interested in understanding how to create custom coded landing pages and forms to mainly feed our contacts database, and also modify properties.

Thank you.

dennisedson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

@SergioArcibar , we are actively working to build out our catalog of courses on the Academy.  Stay tuned! 
Always looking for suggested content so feel free to ping me with ideas 😀

0 Me gusta