CMS Development

Cite
Miembro | Partner
Miembro | Partner

Hubspot CMS – serving multiple countries (Multisite)

Hello, hopefully someone out there can help! We are recently enrolled as Hubspot Partners. We are working with a client who wants to redevelop their website globally. They need a CMS install that allows them to serve different countries with different product, case stusy and blog content (as well as translations). WordPress Multisite would be our go to solution for this, but the client's preference is to use Hubspot CMS. Is this possible on the Hubspot CMS platform? Any help appreciated!

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
Oezcan
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond

Hey @Cite ,

unfortunately i don't know, but maybe @dennisedson will  know.

Best regards,

Özcan

Oezcan Eser Signature
0 Me gusta
dennisedson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Thanks for the tag, @Oezcan !

I would suggest taking a look at this article which details how you can partition your HubSpot assets which would include site pages.  The gist is creating teams for each of your countries.  Then assigning them to their specific brand domain.  Please note that super admins can see and do all per normal.

Unsure if this is applicable to you, but I would also suggest exploring Business Units (in beta) which would further divorce your assets in case you need to keep all of your data separated.  You might not need/want that, but wanted to make sure you are aware that it exists 😁

Good luck out there!

Cite
Miembro | Partner
Miembro | Partner

Many thanks Dennis – I'll take a look now

Oezcan

Hello @Cite ,

this will be a challenge, if you are not familiar with enterprise clients!
Provading different content to different countries is possible with translations and smartrules. Also I would recomend to create a good folder structure in the file manager. Also if you/ your client wants to have several(brand)  domains like:

mycompany.com, mycompany.co.uk and so on you will need to buy serveral so called brand domains extra! This is only possible in enterprise(Marketing and CMS Hub).

Note: If your planning a big blog or several blogs it limited to 10000 posts in total.

Best regards,
Özcan

Oezcan Eser Signature
Cite
Miembro | Partner
Miembro | Partner

Hi Ozcan – thank you for the prompt response. Yes the client would like multiple domains. Would the set up you describe allow content owners to be limited to editing content for their country/site? Thanks, Andy

0 Me gusta