CMS Development

tmcmillan99
Contributor | Elite Partner

Hubl help for custom object crm_associations

SOLVE

I am having trouble figuring out the right hubl syntax for a custom object crm_associations.  I have two custom objects - resources & member_resources. 

The member_resources object has an association to the contacts and resources objects. 

I can successfully show record data from the member_resources object. However, I also want to show data (name, description, link) from the associated record in the resources object.

{% set member = contact.email %}
{% set sf_id = contact.salesforce_contact_id %}

{% set r_items = crm_associations(?????, "USER_DEFINED", 61) %}

{% if request.query != "" %}
  {% set rounds = crm_objects("azimuth", "member_email=" + request.query_dict.member_email, "sfcontact_id=" + request.query_dict.sf_id) %}
{% else %}
  {% set rounds = crm_objects("azimuth", "member_email=" + member, "sfcontact_id=" + sf_id) %}
  {% set mr_items = crm_objects("member_resources", "member_email=" + member, "notes") %}
{% endif %}

What do I need to use for the id that is referenced with the question marks above? Also, do I need to reference the resources object first?

Thanks for the assistance.

Terry McMillan

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
tmcmillan99
Solution

SOLVE

This request for assistance can be disregarded. Based on some feedback from the client, we are able to use a more simiplistic approach which eliminates the need to associate another custom object. We will only need to utilize one custom object. 

Thanks,

Terry

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
tmcmillan99

SOLVE

@dennisedson @Anton 

Do either of you possibly have some suggestions on the correct syntax for my issues above? This one issue is holding me up on progressing with the project. 

Thanks,

Terry

0 Upvotes
tmcmillan99
Solution

SOLVE

This request for assistance can be disregarded. Based on some feedback from the client, we are able to use a more simiplistic approach which eliminates the need to associate another custom object. We will only need to utilize one custom object. 

Thanks,

Terry

tmcmillan99

SOLVE

Does anyone have any suggestions on the correct syntax for my hubl code on the crm_associations?

Thanks,

Terry

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@Anton , have some time to help out our friend Terry?

0 Upvotes