CMS Development

Kevin013
Participant

HubSpot design practicum: Assign a custom class to a module

Résolue

Hi HubSpot friends,

quick question, hope y'all can clarify some things.

I'm almost finsihed with the HubSpot design practicum. unfortunately I've failed the "Assign a custom class to a module" assignment. But I'm not sure why. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I've assigned multiple custom classes to various modules used in my template via the Gear Icon > Edit CSS Declarations > Custom CSS class field.

Is there anything I'm missing here? Does it have to be a certain module? Or does the class have to be named a certain way? Do I need to reference this class in my CSS file through a comment or something?

I can recall that the "old" design practicum where you had to submit the practicum through a form had a specific field where you could tell which module you had the custom class assigned to. But with this new certification layout we don't have that option.

1 Solution acceptée
jausura
Solution
Formateur inbound
Formateur inbound

Résolue

Hi Guys,

I've responded to each of you privately to make sure we get this resolved, but theoretically we've fixed the bug in the automatic grading. Long story short: The new Design Manager derailed a couple things behind the scenes. Terribly sorry you guys ran into this. It's a big pet peeve of mine when things like this are mysteriously unresponsive. 

Jeff

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
4 Réponses
ewebarch
Participant

Résolue

I'm in the same boat as Kevin013. Design manager disconnect from lessons is incredibly frustrating!

jausura
Solution
Formateur inbound
Formateur inbound

Résolue

Hi Guys,

I've responded to each of you privately to make sure we get this resolved, but theoretically we've fixed the bug in the automatic grading. Long story short: The new Design Manager derailed a couple things behind the scenes. Terribly sorry you guys ran into this. It's a big pet peeve of mine when things like this are mysteriously unresponsive. 

Jeff

0 Votes
jausura
Formateur inbound
Formateur inbound

Résolue

Hi Kevin,

We're looking into some problems with this particular requirement. I will let you know when we resolve it. Out of curiosity, are you on the new Design Manger or still using the old one?

Jeff

Kevin013
Participant

Résolue

Hi Jeff,

thanks for your reply. Currently I'm still using the old design manager.

Looking forward hearing from you when you smooth out these issues with this requirement. I'll wait till I hear back from you before submitting the assignment again.

If you need any additional information, I'm happy to provide.

0 Votes