CMS Development

Schludini
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

HubSpot CMS Theme Not Installing

Hi all,

So i am working with our devloper to upload a theme onto our HubSpot CMS site that we will be using the blog template for. However, when we purchased the free theme the window has said "queued for installation" for about a day now. I have gotten it to start installing, except it just shows the spinning green circle and never actually installs. 

How long does it normally take for a theme to install? Is this not normal? On other sites it was simple to just take the blog template and plug it in, but for some reason this doesn't seem to be installing, we aren't going to use anything but the blog template within the theme, is there any other workaround.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Schludini 

Did you get this figured out?  It should not take long.  If it persists, I would recommend reaching out to HubSpot support directly.

0 Upvotes
Schludini
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Hi! So I reached out to support and was told that it was in the process of installing, but it ended up again with the notice saying "contact support" and went back to the note below where it says "queued for installation".

What we decided to do was go with a different template from a theme that was one of the defaults in HubSpot CMS and it worked out fine, pending client approval. Still a little confused as to why the other one never installed. My best guess would be that it was no longer compatible with the CMS hub as the template that was chosen may have been older/outdated. Thank you for following up!

0 Upvotes