CMS Development

FloStu
Contributor | Gold Partner

HubL Tag Choice

Hi,

is it possible to use the HubL Tag choice with a multiple output, so the user can choose more than one choice?

<!-- {% choice "listing_categorie" label="Teaser Categorie (for projects listing)", value='', choices='all, topic 1, topic 2, topic 3, topic 4' %} -->

Thanks

Flo

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
lscanlan
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

HubL Tag Choice

Hi @FloStu,

It's not possible to use the choice tag in the way you're describing. But it sounds like what you want is for users to be able to select multiple options from a dropdown select and have those display on the page. Could you use a choice field in a custom module for this? If you turn on repeater options for that field, the user will be able to make multiple choices for that field. An option won't be removed if it's been previously selected. But it does allow a user to make multiple choices.

You can read about field repeating here: https://designers.hubspot.com/docs/modules/repeating-fields-and-loops. I'd suggest creating a custom module with a repeating choice field and then playing around with it in the preview to see if it does what you're expecting. And let me know if you have any questions about this or if I've misunderstood, and I'm happy to try to come up with a different solution.

Leland Scanlan

HubSpot Developer Support
0 Upvotes
FloStu

HubL Tag Choice

Hi @lscanlan ,

many thanks for the idea, but i can`t use a custom module, because i need the multiple option at the ground html template, now i have used a few boolean tags in the Template.

Thanks
Flo

0 Upvotes