HubDB dynamic pages stuck in cache

SOLVE
Occasional Contributor

I'm having a problem with HubDB dynamic pages getting stuck in CloudFlare cache. 

 

When I update the template or content, the dynamic page content never gets updated.

 

In order to update the dynamic page, I have to change the slug and load a new URL.

 

Here's a page that's stuck in cache https://www.getleverage.com/services/process-optimization-roadmap

 

If you look at the HubDB table, you'll see that I changed the slug for that product. Once I changed the slug, I was able to see the changes at the new slug https://www.getleverage.com/services/process-optimization-roadmap-v2

 

Change the slug back to the version with "-v2" and try to make a change. It won't show up.

 

I'm sure this is a CloudFlare issue and not a browser issue because the server headers say "Cache HIT". I've tried from several different computers/networks and got the same results.

 

It's running from this page https://app.hubspot.com/content/6340683/edit/36867720344/content

 

Thanks!

CMS
Reply
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Regular Contributor

You could try a hack of placing the HubSpot "local_dt" variable somewhere (hidden) on your page which disables caching. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl/variables

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Advisor | Elite Partner

@MichaelDev I ran into this issue once before. A Hubspotter in the Hubspot dev Sack fixed it for me though I have no idea what they did. I'd try asking about it in the Slack or even hitting up Hubspot support. Certainly if it's a server issue it's something the Hubspot devs would need to take care of.

Alyssa Wilie

Web Developer at LyntonWeb

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as the solution!

Reply
0 Upvotes
Solution
Regular Contributor

You could try a hack of placing the HubSpot "local_dt" variable somewhere (hidden) on your page which disables caching. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl/variables

View solution in original post

Occasional Contributor

@sking1 wrote:

You could try a hack of placing the HubSpot "local_dt" variable somewhere (hidden) on your page which disables caching. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl/variables


That did the trick, thanks! The pages are no longer stuck in the cache and are updating properly.