CMS Development

Woodsy
Top Contributor

HubDB Row, Show Output in Module

SOLVE

Hi All
I'm using the HubDB Row field in my module so that a content creator can build a series of resource cards for our website based on resources in our Hubspot database. Each row in the database has a title, image and description. I would like the creator to be able to select one of the resources (row ) from the database with the HubDB Row field. This would then pull the title, image and description.

My question is how would I code this so the content of the row is displayed. Once I can get this to pull the information through I can style it into a card and set up a repeater option.

The HubDB Row field HubL variable is called hubdb_row_id. The columns in the database are title, image and description.

This is what my preview currently looks like:

Woodsy_0-1671617833454.png

Thank you in advance for any help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello Woodsy

The Hubdb row field option also allows you to select the columns you want to pull to show the same in the module, as you can see in the pic below, We have a hubdb table with columns price and name, and we have selected the same.

In the module, once the row is selected, you can pull the title, image, and description using the variable field.

{% set rowDb =  module.hubdb_row_id.columns %}

{{ rowDb.title }}
{{ rowDb.image }}
{{ rowDb.description }}

image.png

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hello Woodsy

The Hubdb row field option also allows you to select the columns you want to pull to show the same in the module, as you can see in the pic below, We have a hubdb table with columns price and name, and we have selected the same.

In the module, once the row is selected, you can pull the title, image, and description using the variable field.

{% set rowDb =  module.hubdb_row_id.columns %}

{{ rowDb.title }}
{{ rowDb.image }}
{{ rowDb.description }}

image.png

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @Woodsy 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Let's see if the community has any thoughts — hey @carolgiacon @himanshurauthan, do you have any experience here?

Thank you for taking a look! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes