CMS Development

InterWebber

How to translate the Blog Comments Module?

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

how can one translate the blog comments module? This modue is a default module and can't be edited. If you clone the module and create a new translation for a chosen language you'll just get an empty json object(

{}

), wthout anything to translate inside it.

Any help is much appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Nynke_HM
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @InterWebber,

There are several ways to translate this module. I am not a developer, so I'll just explain the no-coding way we always do it for our clients.

If you have activated the option for visitors to comment on your blog (in the blog settings), HubSpot will automatically create a Comment form for this particular blog. You'll find it in the Forms tool. In this form, you can set the language and edit field names etc.

In the blog post template, you can edit other details. For example the title above the form (usually something like: leave a comment). 

Then go back to the blog settings again, where you can edit the Comment verification text. Usually something like 'Thank you for commenting' text that visitors get to see when they have left a comment.

Hope this helps you out!

Best,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Nynke_HM
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @InterWebber,

There are several ways to translate this module. I am not a developer, so I'll just explain the no-coding way we always do it for our clients.

If you have activated the option for visitors to comment on your blog (in the blog settings), HubSpot will automatically create a Comment form for this particular blog. You'll find it in the Forms tool. In this form, you can set the language and edit field names etc.

In the blog post template, you can edit other details. For example the title above the form (usually something like: leave a comment). 

Then go back to the blog settings again, where you can edit the Comment verification text. Usually something like 'Thank you for commenting' text that visitors get to see when they have left a comment.

Hope this helps you out!

Best,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
InterWebber

SOLVE

Thank your very much! I didn't knew that a form will be created for the comment section.

0 Upvotes
Nynke_HM

SOLVE

Glad to hear I could help you out with this!

0 Upvotes