CMS Development

devon42

How to redesign default blog listing module

SOLVE

Is it possible to make the blog listing title bold? In the CSS editor for the module I put font-weight: bold; but it only changed the actual link text, not the title. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@devon42,

are you talking about the rss feed module? or the blog listing page code in your blog template?

Either way, anything is editable if you target the right class/id/element. Use your inspector tool (ctrl + shift +i or cmd + Shift + i). There is a little box in the top left of the console that comes up. clicking that allows you to slect an element on the page and it will focus the html for that element in the console on the left, and the css on the right. You can mess with the css right that and when your happy with the results you can move the changes to your actual style sheet.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@devon42,

are you talking about the rss feed module? or the blog listing page code in your blog template?

Either way, anything is editable if you target the right class/id/element. Use your inspector tool (ctrl + shift +i or cmd + Shift + i). There is a little box in the top left of the console that comes up. clicking that allows you to slect an element on the page and it will focus the html for that element in the console on the left, and the css on the right. You can mess with the css right that and when your happy with the results you can move the changes to your actual style sheet.

0 Upvotes