CMS Development

Jac2017

How to mirror top navigational bar of blog like website

Hi... How do you change the top header navigation of my blog to mirror the website. The main navigation was changed in the Design Center with the Advance module, but not too sure how to change the top right header. Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

@Jac2017,

Any chance you can send your URL? It would be easier to see a visual representation of what you are looking for.

Thanks!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
Jac2017

This the website:

http://managedmaint.com/

This is the blog:

http://blog.managedmaint.com/

Looking to have the top black nav (request a demo, careers and contact us) on blog too. Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
Josh

@Jac2017 Do you have dropdown in the advanced menus section, allowing you to choose others? It likely defaults to the main menu, but you should be able to change the others.

If not, I it may be hard coded right into a global module.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

0 Upvotes
Jac2017

No, I don't... I was able to change the regular nav with the advance module, but I didn't see a drop down. It's probably hard coded... Where do I see the code for it though? 

0 Upvotes
Josh

There are a couple of options to see if that's where it should be edited.

First, you can go to a blog post and click edit. Hover over the top menu and it will turn to a striped grey overlay. From there on the bottom left, you should see a link that says "Global Group". If you click that global group it will take you right to that section in the Design Manager. If it uses advanced menus, it will show specifically what it is. If it is hard coded, it should give you the option to edit the HTML.

Alternatively, you can go to the Design Manager and find the specific template and navigate to the global group that way.

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes