CMS Development

tinypulse
Participant

How to leverage browser caching for page speed? Hubspot won't allow modification of .htaccess

Hubspot has posted that it does not support "server-side languages/modifications such as an htaccess file." Post found here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cos-general/does-hubspot-support-dynamic-content-...

Can anyone offer support on how to address the common site speed issue of "leverage browser-caching?"

22 Replies 22
nutanhaspe
Participant

How to leverage browser caching for page speed? Hubspot won't allow modification of .htaccess

Please check below url to make page performance better

0 Upvotes
KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

I'm sure you could.  And I, like many other people work hard to make sure that EVERY aspect works as fluidly and efficiently as possible.  But, as has been widely documented, in this " I want it NOW " society, a lag of even 1 second can have drop off rates exceeding 7%.  I for one, don't use AMP pages, since our site and destination is very visual, graphics are a very large part of our experience.  So, just looking to tweek out every ounce of speed I can.