How to get top 5 keywords on Hubspot site search?

SOLVE
Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

Can any one help me on this hubspot is providing the keywords list on site serach?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Regular Advisor | Partner

@prasadcolumbus @dennisedson I have setup search analytics for HubSpot Site Search in the past using Google Analytics. It's pretty straight forward in that you just specify the query parameter for GA to look for. I believe the default site search module is already using a query parameter term that GA looks for so it's just a matter of turning that feature on in GA. See here for instructions: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012264?hl=en

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @prasadcolumbus ,

Can you be more specific?  Top 5 keywords of what?  The more details you provide the better we can help!

@amwilie @SpringChikn  (great handle) , @DanBQ  would any of you be able to help out here?

Thanks!

Thanks,

Dennis

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

@dennisedson, Thanks for your replay. Top 5 keywords means. In hubspot site search user's enter most regular keywords.

Is hubspot storing site search keyword list?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

@prasadcolumbus ,

I do not believe the keywords are stored.  You could build something that would do this I imagine 🙂

@stefen , you have done a lot of work with search, right?  Do you have any insight?

Thanks,

Dennis

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Solution
Regular Advisor | Partner

@prasadcolumbus @dennisedson I have setup search analytics for HubSpot Site Search in the past using Google Analytics. It's pretty straight forward in that you just specify the query parameter for GA to look for. I believe the default site search module is already using a query parameter term that GA looks for so it's just a matter of turning that feature on in GA. See here for instructions: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012264?hl=en

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer

View solution in original post