CMS Development

fordburgess
Membre

How to edit/delete event listeners for "Website pages"

Résolue

Hello, I'm currently assessing my site's SEO performance using Google PageSpeed insights, and one of the apects of my page I'm being told to improve is using passive listeners to improve scrolling performance:

fordburgess_0-1673998948062.png

Can anyone inform me where or if I can actually change/edit this? Or if this is something that Hubspot sets automatically? Thank you in advance.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
alyssamwilie
Solution
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

The report is showing jQuery as being the source. jQuery currently does not have support for passive event listeners. It's been an ongoing issue for a several years now that they hope to implement a fix for in version 4.0 (but who knows when that'll be released).

There's a proposed workaround you can see here - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60357083/does-not-use-passive-listeners-to-improve-scrolling-per... - you would need to add the code into your theme/templates after wherever jQuery is being loaded. 

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as the solution.

Alyssa Wilie Profile Image

Alyssa Wilie

Web Developerat Lynton

Learn HubL | Get Marketing Insights

HubSpot Elite Solutions Partner
Lynton's HubSpot theme Rubric now available. Click to download.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
alyssamwilie
Solution

Résolue

The report is showing jQuery as being the source. jQuery currently does not have support for passive event listeners. It's been an ongoing issue for a several years now that they hope to implement a fix for in version 4.0 (but who knows when that'll be released).

There's a proposed workaround you can see here - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60357083/does-not-use-passive-listeners-to-improve-scrolling-per... - you would need to add the code into your theme/templates after wherever jQuery is being loaded. 

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as the solution.

Alyssa Wilie Profile Image

Alyssa Wilie

Web Developerat Lynton

Learn HubL | Get Marketing Insights

HubSpot Elite Solutions Partner
Lynton's HubSpot theme Rubric now available. Click to download.
0 Votes