CMS Development

Taytertots
Participant

How to delete a locked module?

Résolue

Hi all,

I'm trying to work with the free Vast homepage to make my newsletter, since the general layout is what I need. However, it has a built-in "locked" module at the top, a Subscribe button that obviously wouldn't make sense when the reader is already subscribed. Even if I don't continue with this template, is there a way to delete or edit locked modules in general?

Thank you!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
JanetArmstrong
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

I have the Vast template and there is no popup subscription. Just the regular module inside the large image at the top of the page. 

https://design-assets.hubspot.com/vast/homepage/

If you edit the template, you can remove or change the module.  If you want to unlock for the page editor, there is a checkbox at the lower right to make it editable. 

screenshot.jpg

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 Réponses
JanetArmstrong

Résolue

Are you talking about from the page edit level or are you editing the actual template itself?

If you click on the module, you can see in the right hand side a garbage can to delete.

0 Votes
Taytertots
Participant

Résolue

No, it's just a note that pops up:

Image1.png

And when I go to the template editor (where I'd change the Global Group) this section of the template isn't even visible. I didn't end up using this after all, but out of curiosity if you know of a workaround that would be great for the future.

Thanks!

0 Votes
JanetArmstrong
Solution

Résolue

I have the Vast template and there is no popup subscription. Just the regular module inside the large image at the top of the page. 

https://design-assets.hubspot.com/vast/homepage/

If you edit the template, you can remove or change the module.  If you want to unlock for the page editor, there is a checkbox at the lower right to make it editable. 

screenshot.jpg

carrot
Membre

Résolue

The same issue I am facing that with the locked module in footer/header are not editable in templates which I have downloaded from hubspot market place.
for example.. If I want to edit the footer 'social media module ' or want to use the same module in header section I cant use it or edit it.
Please guide me how to reuse the template modules for navigation/ social media anywhere else where i like to use. Please guide me

Thanks
Monika