CMS Development

CarolinaRA

How to customize HubSpot banner to comply with UE law and not lose contact information

Hello,

I have non technical backround. I've understood that in order to not lose contact information and tracking in HusbSpot, I have to respect the by default Cookie banner (Accept or Decline is certainly not as appealing as Accept or Configurate). If there is a way to use "configurate" instead of "decline", I'll love to hear from it. 

If we assume it's an Accept or Decline thing as the only way, there is another problem. In European Union, we have to give the user the possibility to choose which cookies, of the non neccesary, accept or decline. So the only way I can think of is to include in the text prior to ACCEPT or DECLINE, a link to configurate the cookies. Something like, "if you want to configurate the cookies, click HERE" and have in HERE open a new pop up or similar. Is it possible to do this, and give in that pop up or similar the possibility to accept or decline specific types of non necessarie cookies without giving up anything in terms of gathering and distribution contacts details by this information?. How should I describe this need to a developer?. Thank you so very much

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

How to customize HubSpot banner to comply with UE law and not lose contact information

Hey @CarolinaRA 

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I am wondering if you were able to resolve this or if you still need assistance on this matter?     If so, could you please share the URL you are working on?

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes