CMS Development

IVergara
メンバー

How to custom responsive text module

I have a full Hubspot template made by the drag and drop modules already provided.

But I'm trying to create a responsive text module that can work as my Newsletter Title.  

here's the expected behavior:

image.png

Email preview: https://newsletter.thegamingsociety.com/new-design-test-email?hs_preview=WNJnfayH-55154993979

here's my code 

<!doctype html>
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">
<head>
<style type="text/css">
.responsiveTitle {
font-size: {{ module.font_size }}px !important;
text-align: center;
line-height: 175%;
}
@media (max-width: 350px) {
.responsiveTitle {
font-size: {{ module.font_size_responsive }}px !important;
}
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h2 class="responsiveTitle">
<span style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal;">
{{ module.text_before_bold }}
</span>
<em style="font-family: Merriweather, Tahoma, sans-serif; font-weight: 600;">
{{ module.text_bold }}
</em>
<span style="font-family: Lato, Tahoma, sans-serif; font-weight: normal;">
{{ module.text_after_bold }}
</span>
</h2>
</body>
</html>

0 いいね!
3件の返信
Teun
名誉エキスパート | Diamond Partner
名誉エキスパート | Diamond Partner

Hi  @IVergara , I see that in the preview the class "responsiveText" is not set in the H2. Could you add that so we can do some testing?
Two things that should help:

1. Add the hs-inline-css ID to the <style> tag, this should help with cross client compatibility.
  2. Increase your media query to 375px or higher. Currently, your query will skip some mobile devices.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

Indra
ガイド役 | Elite Partner
ガイド役 | Elite Partner

@IVergara,

Email client do not support a range of size formats, but vw unit size would be create. But since the support is bad, I recommand setting up a fallback.

You could also combine the vw unit with min, max or clamp. For more info about it check: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/clamp()#examples

Since outlook is one of the most populair email client I recommand checking unit sizes of css styling at caniemail before using it.

In my opinion the easiest way to create a great responsive looking header is setting up an image with text. This will automatically be resonsive since it will resize to the clients width.

Vet Digital - The Growth Agency | HubSpot Solutions Partner Agency

Did my post solve your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution
IVergara
メンバー

Hello!  @DanielSanchez @Kevin-C @Anton   I saw in another post that you guys were an expert on responsive emails and I would like to ask you for your help,

sorry if this is a cheeky thing and thanks for your time

0 いいね!