CMS Development

dnarun
Miembro

How to build Native Form on this page

There is a great native form on this blog page that does one step questions and allows people to scroll down on the page and go back to  the quiz. Any idea how to do this?

https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/channel-sales

Its the blue form with the first question: "Hi what's your name"

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
lscanlan
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi @dnarun,

I'm looking into this for you. So far as I know this isn't a module or anything that's been made available anywhere. I think it's just a custom build by our Marketing team's developers. But I'm looking to see if it is available publicly somewhere, or if they can provide some more insight into how it's built.

Leland Scanlan

HubSpot Developer Support
0 Me gusta
derekcavaliero
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond

@lscanlan @dnarun 

This is possible, the link you cited is a custom built module/form that submits data via the HubSpot Forms Submission API endpoint.

I have some custom scripts that make this possible - though its much more to get into than possible here.

Derek Cavaliero
Director of Engineering

WebMechanix
www.webmechanix.com
0 Me gusta
lscanlan
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Thanks @derekcavaliero.

Just to follow up / confirm from my end, it's a completely custom built form. There's nothing publicly available for recreating it. I was hoping that maybe it was built using a plugin of some kind and that I could link to that here. But it sounds like it's just very custom built by our Marketing team's developers.

Leland Scanlan

HubSpot Developer Support
0 Me gusta