CMS Development

HollyP
Participant

How to add favicon to landing pages?

Résolue

Hello, friends.

I'd like to add my company's favicon to all our HubSpot landing pages. Where do I go to add it?

Best,

Holly

0 Votes
2 Solutions acceptées
Yoshi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hey @HollyP

If you could follow steps in this article (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cos-general/how-do-i-change-the-default-logo-for-...), next to the logo setting tab, there is a section for you to set up the favicon. 

This way you can set up favicon for your landing pages. 

プロフェッショナルサービス

栁澤啓明|シニアテクニカルコンサルタント

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

BContreras5
Solution
Participant

Résolue

Hey there,

3 years later and bumped into this thread as we were trying to add a favicon to a Landing page. Looks like the way to do it has changed in the meantime. 

Sharing here how it is done atm, in case it helps someone who falls in this thread as I did.

To add a favicon on a Landing page:
- Go to the General Settings (cogwheel) at the top right
- Go to the sub-menu " Tools"

- Click on "Website"

- Click "Pages"
- Find the tab which says "branding" and add your favicon under "website images"

Hope this helps 🙏🏼

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

5 Réponses
MKhiar
Membre

Résolue
By the way, I think my reply is very late, but I hope this solution will help someone in the future, So: To insert your favicon into your website or landing page, you have to go to Setting and click on Website in the left menu and then Pages And to get these pages (visible to place your icon) you must have at least a subscription: cms hub starter, I hope my answer is useful And I think there will be an update by February 2024 where you will put your favorite icon in the brand kit
0 Votes
BContreras5
Solution
Participant

Résolue

Hey there,

3 years later and bumped into this thread as we were trying to add a favicon to a Landing page. Looks like the way to do it has changed in the meantime. 

Sharing here how it is done atm, in case it helps someone who falls in this thread as I did.

To add a favicon on a Landing page:
- Go to the General Settings (cogwheel) at the top right
- Go to the sub-menu " Tools"

- Click on "Website"

- Click "Pages"
- Find the tab which says "branding" and add your favicon under "website images"

Hope this helps 🙏🏼

MMitova
Participant

Résolue

Thanks very helpful!

0 Votes
Yoshi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hey @HollyP

If you could follow steps in this article (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cos-general/how-do-i-change-the-default-logo-for-...), next to the logo setting tab, there is a section for you to set up the favicon. 

This way you can set up favicon for your landing pages. 

プロフェッショナルサービス

栁澤啓明|シニアテクニカルコンサルタント

HollyP
Participant

Résolue

Thank you so much, @Yoshi! That worked beautifully. I really appreciate it. Best, Holly