CMS Development

V2Works

How to Upload an Adobe Muse file into Design Manager

I have developed an responsive web site in Adobe Muse and need to upload the HTML and the css and script folders without breaking the links.

Can this been done and how.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JGatLHP

I'm having the same issue. Did you figure it out? I've been researching it and tinkering for days, but the page is rendering junk. The previous reply you got was worthless, so I'm wondering if you figured it out on your own or got some better advice from another user or someone at Hubspot...

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @V2Works within HubSpot, you can upload files to the File Manager for use in the HubSpot content tools. You can also allow visitors to your site to upload files on a form using a File Upload property. The following file types are supported in both of these circumstances:

3ds, .aac, .as, .avi, .azw, .bmp, .class, .css, .doc, .docx, .dwf, .dwg, .dxf, .eot, .epub, .exe, .exe, .f4v, .fla, .flv, .gif, .gsm, .htc, .htm, .htm, .html, .html, .ico, .ics, .jar, .jpg, .js, .key, .kmv, .m4v, .mcd, .mobi, .mod, .mov, .mp3, .mp4, .mpg, .msi, .ogv, .otf, .pdf, .png, .ppsx, .pps, .ppt, .pptx, .pptx, .prc, .psd, .rfa, .rtf, .rvt, .svg, .swf, .tar, .tif, .tpl, .ttf, .txt, .tz, .vcf, .vwx, .wav, .wma, .wmv, .woff, .xaml, .xap, .xls, .xlsx, .xml, .zip, .zipx

I"m sorry I'm not familiary with Adobe Muse files, but are you able to export them in one of the above formats?

0 Upvotes