CMS Development

Tornike
Participant

How do I render components with custom menu?

SOLVE

Hi friends ,

I am new to the Platform, with ReactJS background so I'm used to working with components and react-router for navigation;

I came across one problem while building a website template using drag&drop module;

Basically I did not use "menu" or "advanced menu" built-in modules and decided to build navigation myself (reason was: applying custom styling, which is hard with built-in menus);

I built it, which means I have anchor tags which should change the layout after clicked; It should behave like react router: basic components of a website like Header and Footer should not change, but some modules(Components) should change depending on the url location;

I have a folder in design tools which consists of different sections; These sections include different custom modules which then I use in Drag&Drop module that is the main page that is being rendered. 
Has anybody had the same problem? If so, how did you manage to make it work ? 

Thanks ,

I think I made the issue clear for understanding; If not, let me know and I'll try to explain better.

1 Accepted solution
Kevin-C
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Tornike 

Have you looked into the HubDB as an option?

Checkout this tutorial out. I'm not sure it'll answer the question, but it might shed some light.

I'm extremely interested to see what you come uip with! Please keep us in the loop!

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Kevin-C
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @Tornike 

Have you looked into the HubDB as an option?

Checkout this tutorial out. I'm not sure it'll answer the question, but it might shed some light.

I'm extremely interested to see what you come uip with! Please keep us in the loop!

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
Tornike
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for response ! 

I'll check it out ! 

0 Upvotes