CMS Development

KeithMon
メンバー

How do I get the Main Email Body (default module) into a custom drag-and-drop template for RSS?

解決

I'm creating a custom drag-and-drop template for email. I want to use this template for an external RSS email. However, I can't seem to drag the default Main Email Body module into my custom template. I've tried cloning that module but when I use it my email I don't have the option to Insert > Insert RSS Token. Nor do I have a field for RSS Feed URL.

I've also cloned a default template (Avast 1 Column) which contained the Main Email Body module, then I added my custom modules to make it structured how I want it. However, after publishing this template it doesn't appear anywhere. I can't find it when creating an email nor can I locate it when I search in the Design Manager.

Am I missing something? I just want more control over the design of the email by using my custom modules above and below where the external RSS will be shown.

Thanks!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
JanetArmstrong
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner

How do I get the Main Email Body (default module) into a custom drag-and-drop template for RSS?

解決
0 いいね!
1件の返信
JanetArmstrong
解決策

解決
0 いいね!