CMS Development

dkapo

How do I get rid of the blue background on an Hubspot form iframe?

SOLVE

I'm using the iframe embed and I'm trying to get rid of the blue background here and make it white. I tried doing it within the hubspot editor online and couldn't seem to find an option. I also tried via the CSS of my website, but it didn't work on all screen resolutions. For desktop it was fine, but as soon you go tablet/mobile it comes back.

How can I make the whole background white instead of blue? Can I do this with the hubspot form editor or with CSS? Thank you. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 4.33.23 PM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
dkapo
Solution

SOLVE

I figured it out -- I used the embed code instead of iframe. The embed code didn't work for me initially because I was testing it out on a local server. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@dkapo , do you have a link? 

0 Upvotes
dkapo

SOLVE

I seemed to figure it out by putting the iframe in a container with CSS and then cutting out the blue with margin-top and adjusting the height. 

The only issue now is that is that after you submit the form, the blue re-appears under the thank you notice. If there was a way to get rid of the blue and simply make it a white background within hubspot that would be great. 

Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
dkapo
Solution

SOLVE

I figured it out -- I used the embed code instead of iframe. The embed code didn't work for me initially because I was testing it out on a local server. 

0 Upvotes
dkapo

SOLVE

I have a link to the form here: 

As for a link to the website itself, it's hosted locally and not yet public so I cannot share a link of that yet. But if there is anything I can do to make this easier, please let me know.

Thank you for your help, Dennis!

0 Upvotes