CMS Development

Vitni
Participant

How can I show my Email Signature with the same style in the web and mobile?

Résolue

Hi there,

We are working to make this email signature:

https://f.hubspotusercontent10.net/hub/7410915/hubfs/assinatura.png?width=1180&upscale=true&name=ass...

However, nothing is working due to Hubspot forcing their own @media query being responsible in weird way. We are trying to reach the same results in both ways without breaking the table in several parts but everytime Gmail and Yahoo App are keep doing it

We've tried these 4 proccess:

1. Using drag'n'drop template with a standard template and created a HTML block (each button must have a link). It works in the web but mobile break them in 3 lines.

2. Using drag'n'drop tools to simulate the email signature with 3 row (image, text and HTML). Same results as above.

3. Edited the email directly as a CSS+HubL file, force our own @media quer and import as a email template. Same results as above.

4. Our last hope was transform the email signature as a plain image. It works but there is no link unfortunately.

Any suggestions how I could force the same style shows in the web and mobile devices?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Anton
Solution
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @Vitni,

personaly: Forget the Drag&drop editor for those kind of work. As you already discovered - it will force media-queries. 

HubSpot got a free to use email signature generator

or create a custom module for emails and pages with some tables(for emails). those won't be responsive by default but you should definitly create a styling tag and style it inside the module

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
Anton
Solution

Résolue

Hi @Vitni,

personaly: Forget the Drag&drop editor for those kind of work. As you already discovered - it will force media-queries. 

HubSpot got a free to use email signature generator

or create a custom module for emails and pages with some tables(for emails). those won't be responsive by default but you should definitly create a styling tag and style it inside the module

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature
0 Votes