CMS Development

theAndreyK
投稿者 | Solutions Partner
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

How can I build an RSS feed for a website page?

I'm working on a website page that would benefit from an RSS feed. In a perfect world, if I could save a Hubspot Module as an XML file, I could use HUBDB and HUBL to generate the content and be good to go. 

The way I am doing it now is generating the content using a HUBL loop and writing XML inside of an HTML file. Then, I export that file and save it as an XML file in the file manager. 

The issue is that I have to do that every time there's an update. 

Is there an official way of handling this? Are workflows powerful enough to save and upload files to file manager? 

0 いいね!
4件の返信
Manobyte
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

If you go to the blogs back end page, on the left side of the page under "more tools" there is an RSS feed. Is that all you need, or were you looking for an automatic solution? There are also ways to pull blog posts with the API if you needed to show them on a non hubspot site.

theAndreyK
投稿者 | Solutions Partner
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

The issue is that I'm not using blog posts or a blog. I want to create a custom RSS feed for a website page. 

0 いいね!
Manobyte
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

You could try using an RSS generater like fetchrss.com to make the process a bit easier, but to my knoledge there isnt any native hubspot tool that does that for you.

0 いいね!
theAndreyK
投稿者 | Solutions Partner
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

Yea, that generator is nice. Technically, that would work but the URL would be located at fetchrss.com instead of my domain. It would be perfect otherwise. 

Thanks for your help. 

0 いいね!