CMS Development

robertjohn

How Can I integrate my Hubspot into Wordpress Website?

SOLVE

I wanted to use Hubspot Services on my Wordpress website 7 angels mod apk. Can I Integrate my WordPress into Hubspot? Help me  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Teun
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @robertjohn ,

You can add the HubSpot tracking script or use the HubSpot WordPress plugin to add the tracking script for you. 
In HubSpot, you can enable 'non-hubspot form tracking' which allows you to create HubSpot contacts for all forms that are being send. The alternative would be to replace your existing WordPress forms with HubSpot embed forms.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
noravoila

SOLVE

Hello

yeah!! you can use Hubspot services as these services are very helpful on your wordpress website and  I am doing this on my Fb site  very efficiently.

0 Upvotes
Teun
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @robertjohn ,

You can add the HubSpot tracking script or use the HubSpot WordPress plugin to add the tracking script for you. 
In HubSpot, you can enable 'non-hubspot form tracking' which allows you to create HubSpot contacts for all forms that are being send. The alternative would be to replace your existing WordPress forms with HubSpot embed forms.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

robertjohn

SOLVE

Thank you so much for guiding me.