Help with Multi-Language Module for HubSpot Blogs
We have just introduced our new blog and we are now trying to find out the best solution to approach our multi-language business.
We found this article https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/removing-language-barrier-multi-language-module-hubspot-blogs but we still have a few questions we need help with before moving forward
- Can we define the languages we want to use? Or are these pre-defined? For our bog to work we would need EN (US) and EN (UK) to get started
- Does the blog support arabic?
- Can we define the subdirectories links? For example, blog.xxx.com/US , blog.xxx.com/UK
- Does the blog homepage have the same layout for each subdirectory?
- Does the switcher work based on geolocation? For example, if someone in the US finds a blog, the user will be redirected to the US blog rather than the UK one?
- Do we always need to have a blog on the main blog before translating it to another language? For example, the main blog will be US, but we want an article solely for the secondary UK blog or arabic blog, can we do this?
Thanks for the help