CMS Development

marianberry
Contributor

Help figuring out why template is breaking (responsive)

SOLVE

Hi all-
I'm on a bit of a time-crunch and I am not the best coder (as a matter of fact, just recently learning and actually able to edit with some success.)

Can you someone take a look at my email template and let me know if you can figure out what is causing it to break? I am 99% sure it is width tags somewhere. Thanks in advance for any help!

Also, I built this in the drag and drop editor. I'm wondering if the image sizes I selected in the drag and drop editor are the culprit.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
AJLaPorte_diagr
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi marianberry,

I am not seeing anything breaking, were you able to resolve your issue? If not, can you please let us know which part of the email, in particular, is breaking?

-AJ

View solution in original post

marianberry
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

@AJLaPorte_diagr  - You are absolutely correct. I intended to take this down. It was some custom code I dropped in a rich text module that - yup - had defined widths. Thanks for taking the time to respond!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
AJLaPorte_diagr
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi marianberry,

I am not seeing anything breaking, were you able to resolve your issue? If not, can you please let us know which part of the email, in particular, is breaking?

-AJ

marianberry
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

@AJLaPorte_diagr  - You are absolutely correct. I intended to take this down. It was some custom code I dropped in a rich text module that - yup - had defined widths. Thanks for taking the time to respond!

0 Upvotes