CMS Development

simon2
Contributeur

Help Needed: Modal popup code affecting horizontal space module elsewhere on page

Résolue

If anyone can help with this we'd be very grateful! Horizontal space modules on the page aren't appearing correctly (see purple section, "the £35 billion..."). This should be centered with horizontal spacer either side of a rich text module. I think the problem is due to duplicate div declarations.

On our landing page (https://www.ldf.co.uk/flipside-business-development) we have some pop up modals (see Stories from the flipside section). This references a custom HTML module. Previously, this HTML module contained a full HTML page source for each of the three panels (including head, body etc). To try and reduce file requests I've stripped this down to the minimum, however as the popups were originally created as a Hubspot page the custom HTML has duplicate div class declarations.

If someone could confirm this and suggest a solution, or a way to diagnose the problem that would be amazing. Thanks in advance!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
TRooInbound
Solution
Conseiller clé

Help Needed: Modal popup code affecting horizontal space module elsewhere on page

Résolue

Hi @simon2,

I have not looked much on your page but I have got a problem and you have to just put below CSS in your Stylesheet

.row-fluid [class*="span"] {
    min-height: 1px !important;
}

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Team TRooInbound

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
TRooInbound
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi @simon2,

I have not looked much on your page but I have got a problem and you have to just put below CSS in your Stylesheet

.row-fluid [class*="span"] {
    min-height: 1px !important;
}

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Team TRooInbound

simon2
Contributeur

Résolue

Thanks so much @TRooInbound - that seems to have resolved the issue.