CMS Development

quintly_g

Help! Centering our Pricing page content!

Hello, I am in a bit of a pickle and it's somewhat urgent if anyone would be so kind.

Our site was migrated from a very old crappy webpage into Hubspot last year. The code is very messy and our site has had issues – most recently today our Pricing page broke:

https://www.quintly.com/pricing

Everything below the pricing table is not centering. First it was going to the very edges left and right of the window and I managed to reset the max-width to 1170px but margin: auto is not doing the trick on putting it back in center.

I tried to do this with the ever-present page-center div on the Pricing layout class in our CSS. Any ideas?

This break seemed to happen after changing the CTA texts across this page to a slightly longer "Schedule a Demo" and I was even wondering if this somehow pushed something out of place, perhaps from the header/Advanced Menu last child CSS? A real head scratcher.

Thanks in advance for any help.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Jsum
Key Advisor

page-center is a class set to center block items using margins. Text in inline. you center inline items by apply the css 'text-align: center;' to the parent of the inline item. inline items include text, span tags, images. You want to apply that css to the closest parent possible for the strongest effect.

0 Upvotes
jimjarvie
Participant

I have a similiar issue: Trouble with alignment of objects

I have a pricing page that uses a table. I wanted to add more rows to the table but when I added the rows, it mis-aligned the graphics at the top.

https://www.mspcfo.com/pricing-5?hs_preview=phTsZyfv-29075335430

Any ideas? 

0 Upvotes
Anton
Recognized Expert

Hi @jimjarvie,
I've took a look at your table - the main issue is that there are fixed widths and heights all around the sourcecode. 

They aren't responsive and not very userfriendly. 

If you have access to the marketplace: go to modules(left sidebar) and search for tables. There are a few (free) responsive table modules. 

Anton Bujanowski Signature