CMS Development

SaraE11
Participant

Header doesn't accept changes

SOLVE

I have a problem with the width of a header, it doesn't accept the change of the value and it mess up the aesthetics of the module. Here's a screenshot that show where it should split. I'm trying to give irt a width of 50%.Captura de pantalla 2020-09-01 a la(s) 10.47.08 a. m..png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Chris-M
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hello @SaraE11,

Keep the "white-space: nowrap" on the class "bot-column-s7"

Now for the h4:

white-space: wrap doesn't work. "wrap" is no property for white-space. Please check (https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_text_white-space.asp)

You can fix this with "white-space: normal;" or "white-space: inherit;"

This will break the headline, but your horziontal scrolling will still be active.

- Chris

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Chris-M
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hello @SaraE11,

welcome to the community.

Could you please share a (preview) link with us.

It would help us a lot to actually see the probleme, this might help us to give a good suitable solutuion for your probleme.

- Chris

0 Upvotes
SaraE11
Participant

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
Chris-M
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @SaraE11,

in the CSS of your module, you have a class "bot-column-s7" with a white-space: nowrap.

You need to remove / overwrite this in your CSS, this will fix the issue with the headlines.

whitespace.PNG

- Chris

0 Upvotes
SaraE11
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Chris! But is there's a way of remove /overwrite that nowrap so that doesn't eliminate the scroll?. Without it arranges them in 3 different rows and i need them in just one row that moves with the scroll. I alredy try to add a white-space: wrap to the h4.

0 Upvotes
Chris-M
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hello @SaraE11,

Keep the "white-space: nowrap" on the class "bot-column-s7"

Now for the h4:

white-space: wrap doesn't work. "wrap" is no property for white-space. Please check (https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_text_white-space.asp)

You can fix this with "white-space: normal;" or "white-space: inherit;"

This will break the headline, but your horziontal scrolling will still be active.

- Chris

0 Upvotes