CMS Development

eruscitto
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Have questions about Developing on HubSpot? Join us for our first virtual AMA this Friday!

Please join us this Friday at 9 am PT / 12 pm ET / 5 pm UK (or UTC 16:00) for a virtual developer AMA over zoom.

Members from our different product and engineering teams will be available to answer all of your API and CMS questions. Register --> https://developers.hubspot.com/developer-ama. See you there!

5 Replies 5
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Have questions about Developing on HubSpot? Join us for our first virtual AMA this Friday!

What's the best source for HubSpot developer training (not kb). Does such a program even exist for HubSpot?

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
eruscitto
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

We are working an API Developer certification in 2019 released through the HubSpot Academy. Right now, there is a wonderful CMS Developer training and certification course in there. We are also working to create more getting started resources for all devs. If you haven't yet seen our API docs and the various walk-throughs you can check-out: developers.hubspot.com.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

How does the cms cert course work?  I keep clicking start the course and a design manager is launched, but that is.  Where's my teacher? 🙂

0 Upvotes
jausura
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

@dennisedson I think I see what you're talking about here. The path from the course landing page to the actual training is kinda... awkward. I'll try to track down why that isn't a more elegant process. In the meantime, this link: https://app.hubspot.com/l/learning-center/tracks/34 should take you right to the course assuming you're currently logged into your account. Also, in the top right corner of your account, the account drop down with your name on it has a link to the learning center. You can navigate to the course that way as well. 

@MFrankJohnson Thanks! There are two lessons live so far. I'm hard at work on 4 more including some HubDB and HubL stuff that I'm very excited about. Full certification will be coming very early in 2019.

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Woah ... nice job Jeff Ausura ...

When did you sneaky Pete's launch that CMS training? I'm in/out of the Learning Center all the time and never even knew it existed.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes