CMS Development

lissasandler
Participant

HTML Form

SOLVE

Hi, I am trying to make a connection between Webinarjam and Hubspot for opt-ins to my webinars. To do this, I need the code for an "email autoresponder" and the html names of the fields. I can only find an autosponder/form in Hubspot that is in javascript under forms. And there are no names for the fields in the javascipt code. 

Is there any way to get the html version of that javascript form? and the names of the fields? than you. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

HTML Form

SOLVE

Hi @lissasandler,

The name of your First Name field is firstname and the name of your Email field is email.

You can view the HTML of your form by right-clicking on it and selecting Inspect Element.

Rami

HubSpot Support

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
relabidin
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

HTML Form

SOLVE

Hi @lissasandler,

HubSpot does not provide the raw HTML of its forms directly. Instead, the JavaScript snippet will dynamically render the form HTML on your live page. Accordingly, you can get the HTML of your HubSpot form by inspecting the form on your live web page.

The HTML name of each form field will match the internal name of each contact property that is used to create that field.

For example, if you have a field for First Name, the internal name of that contact property is firstname, which you will also be able to see when inspecting the form. You can view the HTML name of each field within HubSpot's form editor by clicking the pencil icon next to each field and viewing the property name:

2017-02-01_1053.pngRami 

lissasandler
Participant

HTML Form

SOLVE

This is my live page where I have my form embedded. Could you help me find the html code of the form? I do not see it, I just see the javascript. http://webpresenceacademy.com/bike-form/

0 Upvotes
subin
Top Contributor | Gold Partner
Top Contributor | Gold Partner

HTML Form

SOLVE

Its just the embed form, For what purpose you need to see the HTML part of the form?

0 Upvotes
lissasandler
Participant

HTML Form

SOLVE

I am trying to make a connection between webinarjam and hubspot. I am using webinarjam for my webinars. They say to get an autoresponder optin form code from hubspot (has to be htlm) and use that code to make the connection. The issue is I can only find the javascript of the code. Another moderator said to embed the code on a page and that it would translate the code to html and I could inspect the code to get the html form of the code. Here is the page where I have it embedded http://webpresenceacademy.com/bike-form/. I also need the names of the name and email fields. Here is what it looks like on the webinarjam side, is it possible to get the info I need to make the connection?

this is what I need to fill in at webinarjamthis is what I need to fill in at webinarjam

relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

HTML Form

SOLVE

Hi @lissasandler,

The name of your First Name field is firstname and the name of your Email field is email.

You can view the HTML of your form by right-clicking on it and selecting Inspect Element.

Rami

HubSpot Support

lissasandler
Participant

HTML Form

SOLVE

thanks so much that worked. 

lissasandler
Participant

HTML Form

SOLVE

Thank you so much for this very clear reply. I am going to try your awesome directions now.