CMS Development

I_Am_Paget
Participant

Google calendar integration - two way populating

Is there no way that a Google calendar entry can be logged in the Hubspot Meetings and stored as an activity?  No offence but as good as I am currently finding Hubspot, it is not yet in a position to take over my G-suite in entirety. Having looked at all the suggested answers, I do not want to log every calendar activity singularly for it to impact my activities, google allows me to create recurring meetings when I create the entry.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @I_Am_Paget 

Apologies for the delayed answer. Do you still need help with this matter?  If so could you please share the URL you have been working on?

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
I_Am_Paget
Participant

HelloSharon, yes please.

I have the URL from my email signature which takes me sraight through to Hubspot and allows a meeting slot to be booked, no issues there.  Also, I can book a meeting in Hubspot which appears on My G-suite Calendar, again no isues there.

But i want to create and entry in G-Suite Calendar and it populate as a meeting in Hubspot as Google calendar is my most used tool due to the ability to create recurring tasks, and my contacts invite to meetings, when accepted form an email invite, aopear directly in here.

Any help??

Regards

Gavin

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @I_Am_Paget 

Thank you for getting back to me! I'll tag a few experts that can share their experience with you.

Hey @dennisedson @stefen @Adesignl any tip you would like to share with @I_Am_Paget ?

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes