CMS Development

MMackenzie

Google Maps Interaction

I have 5 google maps on my website but when you click on them they're not interactive. They do not currently give you directions. I believe the last person set them up incorrectly. 

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
nandanvrs
Participant

Google Maps Interaction

we are using Evoque Multiple Locations Map  you can easly entegrate multiple locations.

i hope this helpfull for you.

miljkovicmisa
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Google Maps Interaction

Hello @MMackenzie , thank you for writing in the forum.

Could you post some screenshots and/or paste some code from the template here so we can take a look, it's hard to guess what is going on...

Maybe they are set up that way intentionally, anyway we should take a look at the code, usually maps are either embedded or inserted via API.

Also it would help if we could get a link to see the website.

Cheers!

MMackenzie

Google Maps Interaction

For example in this screen shot:  This will let you select a random business (The Rustic) on the map and get google directions but when you select our actual business it does not give you the option for google Maps/directions. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 1.32.34 PM.png

0 Upvotes
miljkovicmisa

Google Maps Interaction

Hello @MMackenzie , we really going to need something more, a link to the page would be perfect. I really can't paint a picture with this single snapshot.

0 Upvotes
MMackenzie

Google Maps Interaction

0 Upvotes
miljkovicmisa

Google Maps Interaction

Okay, thank you @MMackenzie ! This helped me understand that each map is actually a module that contains javascript which uses the data attributes and content from the elements of the html and builds the map through API.

So given that, we can actually resolve this in two ways, but first I want you to locate the module for the google maps from the design manager, and share the code from the HTML and JS windows.

In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools
Then on the left side you will see a window containing folders and files, here is the path to the module: FormulaWellness_April2021/modules/Google Map