CMS Development

JDickerson0
Participant

Google Analytics | Problem Based on Association Labels

My HubSpot website has custom objects set up for Locations and Counselors. The Counselors can be associated with several locations, because many of them work at more than one location. For Google Analytics purposes, Association Labels were set up to designate which location was the primary location for a counselor so only the primary location would get the page view in Analytics.

I am attaching a screenshot below of the code on the counselor template that triggers the Google Analytics script, and it is supposed to recognize when a counselor has a primary location but it doesn't seem to be working properly. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated, but this may be a very specific issue we are running into.

Code Screenshot:

Analytics Code | Counselor Template FileAnalytics Code | Counselor Template File

Website Address: wefixbrains.com

4 Replies 4
Brenner
Key Advisor

Hello community! 

Thanks for the mention, @Jaycee_Lewis . But, I can't help because it's too much technical to me. 

I think that @Anton can help us.

Brenner Natal

HubSpot Consultant | Inbound Marketer

--------------------------------------------------

Se a minha resposta te ajudou, por gentileza, clique no botão: " Aceitar como solução ".
Ainda com dúvidas? Responda a minha postagem para que possamos continuar te ajudando!
Obrigado por postar na comunidade da HubSpot! .

Brenner
Key Advisor

Hello @JDickerson0  ! 

I hope your question has been answered, if not, I'm tagging @danmoyle to help us. 

Brenner Natal

HubSpot Consultant | Inbound Marketer

--------------------------------------------------

Se a minha resposta te ajudou, por gentileza, clique no botão: " Aceitar como solução ".
Ainda com dúvidas? Responda a minha postagem para que possamos continuar te ajudando!
Obrigado por postar na comunidade da HubSpot! .

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Thanks @Brenner@JDickerson0 I'm checking with the team I work with to see if anyone has a client they've worked with something similar on. I'll see if I can help! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @JDickerson0 👋 Thanks for your question.

I have a few general questions to help give the community more context:

• Can you provide the code snippet of the code that deals with the Google Analytics script and the association labels? 
  • Are there any errors or warnings in the browser console related to the script or the associations? If so, can you share them here, please?
  • Have you verified that the association labels are being set correctly in the HubSpot custom objects? You can check this by using the API to fetch the associations
  • Have you tested the Google Analytics script independently of the association labels to ensure that it's working as expected? This can help you isolate the issue to either the script or the association labels
  • Make sure you've set up the tracking ID and other configurations correctly in your Google Analytics script

Hey, @StjepanGrcic @gabriel-nextiny @Brenner @louischausse, do you have any additional troubleshooting steps for Google Analytics-related issues?

Thank you for taking a look! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot