CMS Development

camway
Participant

Global Module Caching

SOLVE

Hello, I have a global smart menu module that I recently updated its HTML, CSS, and JS. I published the module but I'm still not seeing any of the changes I've made on an actual page. Could the module be getting cached?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Stephanie-OG
Solution
Key Advisor

Global Module Caching

SOLVE

HubSpot caching can be a little slow - while page previews typically reflect changes immediately, you might not see these on a live page for a while. 

However, @Jon_McLaren helped create a handy Chrome extension for HubSpot Developers that has a "Bust Cache" feature that will show you the updated pages immediately. 

I hope that helps!

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Stephanie-OG
Solution
Key Advisor

Global Module Caching

SOLVE

HubSpot caching can be a little slow - while page previews typically reflect changes immediately, you might not see these on a live page for a while. 

However, @Jon_McLaren helped create a handy Chrome extension for HubSpot Developers that has a "Bust Cache" feature that will show you the updated pages immediately. 

I hope that helps!

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

camway
Participant

Global Module Caching

SOLVE

Thank you so much!

0 Upvotes
lscanlan
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Global Module Caching

SOLVE

Hi @camway,

I'm happy to take a look. Could you link me to where you're seeing the issue? I think a link to a page where you're expecting to see the changes and then also the name of the module or a link to the module should be enough for me to see what's going on.

Thanks,

Leland

Leland Scanlan

HubSpot Developer Support
camway
Participant

Global Module Caching

SOLVE

Hi Leland, 

So you can see one of the pages here, and the module is called Edify Global API Main Menu. Hope that helps, let me know if you need more details. 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes