CMS Development

RomanGruit
トップ投稿者

Get form fields name through Hubl

解決

Hey. Is there a way to get a form fields through Hubl where the form is module field by itself? For example, {{ module.form_field.form_id }} gives us form id. I'm looking for something like. 

{{ module.form_field.fields[1].name }}

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
lscanlan
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @RomanGruit.

I've been playing around with this and it doesn't look like a module's form field's fields are exposed in any way through HubL. You can actually see everything that's exposed by using the |pprint filter: https://designers.hubspot.com/docs/hubl/hubl-supported-filters#pprint. So for example right in the module's HTML + HubL field you could just print out all the module data with this: {{ module|pprint }} . Or if you wanted to see just a module field's data, you could print that into your HTML with something like this: {{ module.form_field|pprint }} . I also usually will add some text to indicate what specifically I'm printing out, like:

<p>module.form_field|pprint: {{ module.form_field|pprint }}</p>

What is it that you're trying to do with the module's form field's fields? Maybe there's some other way to accomplish it.

Leland Scanlan

HubSpot Developer Support

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
lscanlan
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @RomanGruit.

I've been playing around with this and it doesn't look like a module's form field's fields are exposed in any way through HubL. You can actually see everything that's exposed by using the |pprint filter: https://designers.hubspot.com/docs/hubl/hubl-supported-filters#pprint. So for example right in the module's HTML + HubL field you could just print out all the module data with this: {{ module|pprint }} . Or if you wanted to see just a module field's data, you could print that into your HTML with something like this: {{ module.form_field|pprint }} . I also usually will add some text to indicate what specifically I'm printing out, like:

<p>module.form_field|pprint: {{ module.form_field|pprint }}</p>

What is it that you're trying to do with the module's form field's fields? Maybe there's some other way to accomplish it.

Leland Scanlan

HubSpot Developer Support
0 いいね!
RomanGruit
トップ投稿者

解決

Hi @lscanlan ! Thank you for your prompt response. I'm writing a custom form with submitting it through form API. The problem is that we can't get to know what fields particular form has on a server level.🤷🏻‍♂️

0 いいね!