CMS Development

KYavela
Participant

Forms in CMS (Website)

Hello!

I recently created and published our new company website in HubSpot CMS, and I am running into problems with our forms, specifically how they are laid out both on the desktop and mobile version of the site; I used a free HubSpot theme (Session) to create the website and associated landing pages.

The issue that the form fields are stretched out too long, not aligning horizontally, and just seem to be all over the place. I'm not sure if this is an issue for lead capture of CMS development, so let me know if I am posting in the wrong forum.

I'm looking for someone to help me fix these forms, as I think this may be a coding issue and I have no coding experience.

Thank you!

2 Replies 2
mangelet
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Forms in CMS (Website)

@KYavela Yes, as @Phil_Vallender said, it's most likely CSS (= if you have no coding experience it means you need a developer to help you with that).

Martin Angeletti
HubSpot Veteran (12+ years)

Worried about messing up your HubSpot? I've got your back.

Join the thousands of people who have discovered how to avoid problems with simple tricks and have started to dominate HubSpot (and not be dominated).

️ Don't get left behind.

→ Click the subscribe button and scroll down to find the opt-in box.

Subscribe

Did I help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Forms in CMS (Website)

Hi @KYavela 

Sounds like a CSS problem. It most likely will not affect the ability of the form to generate leads, but it will most likely reduce the leads generated if the form does not look good/trustworthy. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency