CMS Development

Janette
Participant

Form with results (kind of poll)

SOLVE

Hi Good Day 

I am working on a Landing Page like a mini web page and I would like to add at the end like a form that has as a survey and depending on what the user answers us a result based on the services we offer in the company.

Is it possible to create something like that in Hubspot?

I remain to your comments.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
tjoyce
Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

SOLVE

It is definitely possible to solve your question using HubSpot tools but there isn't a HubSpot specific GUI to do that. You could drop a form embed code onto your page and build out the services and make them hidden. Then use the onFormSubmit callback in the embed code to do some javascript logic to show or hide certain services in your page based on the response. I realize that's a pretty technical answer if you're not a developer but I think it's probably the better solution.

tim@belch.io

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
tjoyce
Solution

SOLVE

It is definitely possible to solve your question using HubSpot tools but there isn't a HubSpot specific GUI to do that. You could drop a form embed code onto your page and build out the services and make them hidden. Then use the onFormSubmit callback in the embed code to do some javascript logic to show or hide certain services in your page based on the response. I realize that's a pretty technical answer if you're not a developer but I think it's probably the better solution.

tim@belch.io
0 Upvotes
Janette
Participant

SOLVE

Ok Thanks @tjoyce I will try. 

Regards