CMS Development

Vala

Form on mobile doesn't minimise properly and can't close

Hi.

The Contact Us form which appears as a pop up from CTAs like get in touch, find out more etc and appears in over 200 pages, when opened on a mobile (or even a small browser window on a pc or laptop), does not adjust properly. This means that visitors can not see the close button, nor can they scroll up or down to find it.

If I am not mistaken, this is a custom style sheet created by the partner who helped built our website. As we are not working with them any more, could you please help? 

You can quickly see the form by pressing the Get in Touch button in the middle of this page: https://www.whishworks.com/mulesoft

If you need additional information let me know.

Thank you 

Vala

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey Vala, sorry for the delay here. The best person to speak to will be the original designer but tagging a few resident experts to share their expertise and point you in the right direction 🙂

@John@coreysmith, @Anonymous would you be able to help here?

0 Upvotes
Vala

Thank you. Any help ..will help!

0 Upvotes
coreysmith
Top Contributor | Gold Partner
Top Contributor | Gold Partner

Vala, This is definitely going to be an issue with the style sheet. While I couldn't be sure unless I was able to access your style sheets and try a few things, it seems like it might be as simple as adding the following into the mobile media query:

.popup-modal {top:100px;}

Corey Smith
Marketing Strategist - Tribute Media
smith@tributemedia.com

--
Corey Smith
Directory of Digital Marketing
corey@intuitivewebsites.com