CMS Development

NChristiansen

Form keeps showing after footer

Hello, I cannot for the life of me figure out this issue. There seemed to be a form that would display randomly below the footer on some pages. I would inspect the page and it's nowhere to be found on it. Also, most of the time when I see the form after the footer, if I refresh the page it disappears. But then comes back again another time. I since deleted the form but now I'm getting the "Looks like there's a missing form here" below the footer. There is no code on the page so why would the form (or deleted form) be showing up? 

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! 

5 Replies 5
PGutierrez7

I have the same issue, since then, where you able to solve this?

0 Upvotes
ashleyidesign
Top Contributor | Partner

Hey,

It sounds like there's a rogue form module in your template somewhere. Can you share a link to a page where this is happening?

albertsg
Guide

Hi @NChristiansen, could you please share the link to the page where you have the issue?

Did my answer help you? Mark it as a solution

You also connect with me on LinkedIn or Twitter

NChristiansen

The problem is that it appears randomly so I sometimes can’t recreate it. But recently it’s been showing up on this page: https://eddy.com/eddy-scholarship/. But this time it’s before my other form instead of at the footer.
0 Upvotes
ashleyidesign

Hey,

So it looks like you're using WordPress for your site, not HubSpot. This forum is for the HubSpot CMS. That said, I'm familiar with WordPress, and Elementor, so it seems like there might be some errant code on that page. Without access to your site, it will be impossible to know 100% what's causing it. It could be that the form code is in there twice, or the javascript for the form is in there twice. 

How is the form embedded on the page? 

0 Upvotes