CMS Development

Orie
参加者

Form calendar does not appear correctly

Hi, I have a problem with the way form calendar appears on my website. Only upper half appears but bottom half doesn't. I added enough space under Submit button but it did not work. Please let me know how to fix this issue. Thanks.

screenshot.png

0 いいね!
11件の返信
Adesignl
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner

make sure there isnt an overflow hidden  on a parent div/container

Orie
参加者

Hi Adesignl,

I checked all the items with overflow: hidden but the issue still remains. I had the same issue before and fixed it by adding extra padding at the bottom of the parent container. Theoretically  it should work, doesn't it? This is getting too frustlating so I decided to move the form field with calendar function to upper part of the page. The radical problem is not fixed but this solution is acceptable for me.

Regards,

Orie

0 いいね!
Adesignl

Make sure you are not using the iframe version of the forms. There is a checkbox in hubspot to convert it to "form on page."

Orie
参加者

Adesignl,

Could you  tell me where I can find that check box? I don't see it anywhere...

Thanks!

0 いいね!
Adesignl

Under each form, there is a toggle under Options > Unstyled Form

Check that box. 

0 いいね!
JasonRosa
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @Orie can you please send along the link to the page that you're working on so we can take a closer look? 

0 いいね!
Orie
参加者

Hi Jason,

Please take a look at https://staging1.altynousa.com/dealers/

Thanks!

0 いいね!
JasonRosa
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @Orie it looks like the iframe in which the form is contained is not tall enough to fit the calendar drop down. If you pushed the height of that iframe up to ~1870px that looks like it would do the trick. Here is a video demonstration of my testing. 

0 いいね!
Orie
参加者

Hi Jason,

It looks that there is a problem with renderign the form correctly. Please advise.

screenshot.jpg

0 いいね!
JasonRosa
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey, @Orie if the form is not submitting and you're getting console errors when trying to submit the form could you please file a ticket over to HubSpot Support? They should be able to give this a closer look for you. 

0 いいね!
Orie
参加者

Hi JasonRosa,

I do have a problem with appearance of the form but form submission process is totally fine. I just moved the form field with the calendar function to the upper part of the page. It is too frustrating to deal with this issue especially it was once fixed by adding extra padding to the parent container.

Regards,

Orie

0 いいね!