CMS Development

mollycarroll
Membro

Form being re-styled via custom landing css, but can't remove styling for form only

Hello, I'm building a new landing page template and want to just leave the form styling as it is by default when I create the form. However, my landing page styling seems to be interfering with the form, and I can't figure out where to modify the stylesheet to avoid this without messing with the rest of the landing page. 

Landing page link: http://info.global-fiberglass.com/wind-turbine-blade-recycling-request-more-information

Also, my form used to be 2 columns, and I still want it to be that way here, but again the CSS is causing it to be only one column somehow.

For reference, this is our current landing page for this form, with the form styled as expected: http://info.global-fiberglass.com/wind-turbine-blade-recycling

Any insight would be appreciated! 

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
Stephanie-OG
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

Form being re-styled via custom landing css, but can't remove styling for form only

Hi Molly, 

The two landing pages are using different stylesheets: 

There are several places where you can update your stylesheets depending on whether you want to do so for a page, template or the site.

I'd say the safest bet in this case would be to go to the landing page's Settings tab, scroll down to Advanced Options and, under Stylesheets, disable the Template stylesheets to stop using modstyle.min.css and then under Page Stylesheets, find and attach Global_Fiberglass_June2018-style.css

I hope that helps!

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
mollycarroll
Membro

Hi Stephanie, I'm aware that both pages use a different stylesheet -- we're working on a website redesign so the /Global_Fiberglass_June2018_Theme/Coded_Files/Global_Fiberglass_June2018-style.css sheet will eventually be obselete. I built the "modstyle.css" sheet independnetly.

I'm just trying to figure out why the landing pages with the old stylesheet have forms that use the redesigned form style options chosen when you edit an individual form, while the form housed in my new landing page is styled regardless of that choice.

0 Avaliação positiva
Stephanie-OG
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

I apologise, although I think I'm still a little confused about the question, sorry!

Some of the styling is coming from a <style></style> section in the head, which I think comes from some manner of global form styling or the form styling on the page:

style-in-header.png

Then there's some other form styling that does come from the modstyle stylesheet: 

modstyle.png

So it's a combination of the two. 

Is there any particular aspect of the styling you're trying to adjust?

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

0 Avaliação positiva