CMS Development

Jlawal
Top Contributor

Footer width

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm working on this page. I would like the footer width to be the same as on this page but am unsure of how to do it without effecting the rest of the content on the page.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jamila

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

Footer width

SOLVE

@Jlawal,

This issue is bleeding over from a fix I provided you in another question I believe. 

On the pages using your sub navigation you have the stylesheet Support_Site_Sub_Nav.css

In this css file you have this:

.container-fluid .row-fluid .page-center {
    float: none;
    max-width: 770px;
    margin: auto;
}

So on any page with that css file your .page-center class is going to be a max-width of 770px instead of 970px as defined in your main style sheet.

What you should really do is find out where you are wanting the page-center class to be 770px wide and customize your css to target those sections specfically:

.special_class .container-fluid .row-fluid .page-center {
}

But if I remember correctly I told you that you should add the class .small to the .page-center classes you wanted smaller, then apply the smaller max-width to that:

.container-fluid .row-fluid .page-center.small {
}

This is a more universal solution. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

Footer width

SOLVE

@Jlawal,

This issue is bleeding over from a fix I provided you in another question I believe. 

On the pages using your sub navigation you have the stylesheet Support_Site_Sub_Nav.css

In this css file you have this:

.container-fluid .row-fluid .page-center {
}

So on any page with that css file your .page-center class is going to be a max-width of 770px instead of 970px as defined in your main style sheet.

What you should really do is find out where you are wanting the page-center class to be 770px wide and customize your css to target those sections specfically:

.special_class .container-fluid .row-fluid .page-center {
}

But if I remember correctly I told you that you should add the class .small to the .page-center classes you wanted smaller, then apply the smaller max-width to that:

.container-fluid .row-fluid .page-center.small {
}

This is a more universal solution.