CMS Development

awwaldesign
Participant

Flex column for multiple testimonials

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm trying to create flex column for multiple testimonials. So my client can add and remove individual testimonials anytime. I know how to create flex column but the problem is all Testimonials are displayed in a swiper (similar like this)

Any idea how to create flex column while keeping the slider?

Thanks

S.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@awwaldesign, you can create a custom module for "slide" and use the flexible column as the container. Set the javascript to target the flexible column markup as the container and Hubspot's default wrapper mark up for the custom modules as the slides. You can add as many of this custom module as needed, or delete them, and your code will still work. You may need to set up the custom modules first and use the inspector tool to find the wrappers.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@awwaldesign, you can create a custom module for "slide" and use the flexible column as the container. Set the javascript to target the flexible column markup as the container and Hubspot's default wrapper mark up for the custom modules as the slides. You can add as many of this custom module as needed, or delete them, and your code will still work. You may need to set up the custom modules first and use the inspector tool to find the wrappers.

0 Upvotes