CMS Development

Sinem

Fixed Navigation Bar on HubL

SOLVE

Hello I am creating a post again because I think I didn't express myself well on the last one.

I am creating a website in the design manager. I have created my menu in the Settings>WebSite>Navigation. Settings>WebSite>NavigationSettings>WebSite>Navigation

In my module.HubL file I want to use this menu and I do this :

Module HubLModule HubL

when I use this CSS it doesn't work I just want something like a navigation bar in my header.

The preview of the module is as followed :

PreviewPreview

Even the background-color property doesn't work... If you know what is the problem or how can I do to have my navigation bar I would be so glad to have your answers.

I would like to have something as easy as this but I have to use the menu that I have created in the settings:

navigation.png

Thanks for your help.

Best regards, Sinem.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Kevin-C
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Sinem 

So using the menu builder you'll have to implement some more specific CSS than what you've got there. I've seen someone in the community post a file with the empty css selectors that are generated for the menus, for just the this reason. I'd suggest searching for that file, I will also spend a little time looking for it .

I would also suggest you create a test url and post it here so we can take a closer look..

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Kevin-C
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @Sinem 

So using the menu builder you'll have to implement some more specific CSS than what you've got there. I've seen someone in the community post a file with the empty css selectors that are generated for the menus, for just the this reason. I'd suggest searching for that file, I will also spend a little time looking for it .

I would also suggest you create a test url and post it here so we can take a closer look..

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
Sinem

SOLVE

Hi @Kevin-C ,

I will take a look , thanks for replying !

Best regards, Sinem.

0 Upvotes