CMS Development

Jarrett
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Finding HubSpot COS developers

Hi,

We are looking to bring on a full-time developer to our team. We'd like for this person to be familiar with building on HubSpot's COS. Any recommendations on places to look for this talent? We use Creative Hotlist for some other positions, but I wasn't sure if there were better places to find people with this specific experience.

Thanks,

Jarrett

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Jarrett in addition to the above I would also reccommend checkint out HubSpot's Partner Directory

Under 'Services' (left-hand sidebar) you can select Website Design and then further down specify your Location to find HubSpot design services near you 🙂

Ty
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi Jarrett!

(Being a developer myself)

Off the top of my head, some of the places I checked when looking for jobs were sites that focused on my general interest, some good ones to check out are:

For developers of all stacks/knowledge

1. Stackoverflow

Stackoverflow is a developer Q&A forum, where users can post code questions and get answers from the 1000s of comunity members. Stackoverflow is the specific "development" stack, within the netfwork.

2. CodePen
CodePen is a real time code playground, where developers can practice and build a portfolio of work.

3. GitHub
GitHubis a web-based Git repository hosting service. It offers all of the distributed version control and source code management (SCM) functionality of Git as well as adding its own features.

4. Tuts+

Tuts+ is a pobule blog and online learning portal. It also has a job board where you can find and reach out to eager developers on relevant job openings. Tuts+ also includes international listings and updates their job board fairly often. 

For developers with HubSpot experience 

1. Inbound

Inbound.org is an online community that helps make good marketers, better. Luckily, due to the vast majority of forums, there are developer (and HubSpot specific) developer sections where you can reach out. 

2. Upwork
Formerly, Elance-oDesk, Upwork is a global freelancing platform where businesses and professionals can connect and collaborate with designers and developers remotely. Luckily, "HubSpot" and "HubSpot COS" are both tags that you can request when you post your job offers.

There are many types of developers, so being able to find them in a niche-network is extremely useful. Hope this list helps you get started on your search!

-- Ty