CMS Development

Jlawal
Top Contributor

Filter not working for one topic

Hello all 🙂

I have a content filter on this page that works for all but one topic 'Parental Engagement'.

Do you have any idea why it isn't working? There are 5 pieces on this page tagged as Parental Engagement topics, but they don' show up:

• CASE STUDY: MESSENGER (x2)
  • VIDEO: PARENTAL ENGAGEMENT EFFECTIVENESS
  • REPORT: PARENTAL ENGAGEMENT EFFECTIVENESS
  • WHITEPAPER: PARENTAL ENGAGEMENT

If you could offer some advise as to why this isn't working i would be much obliged!

Thanks in advance,

Jamila

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
JasonRosa
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Filter not working for one topic

Hey @Jlawal! I'm not seeing anything off about the code on my initial look. It looks like each item has a class set on it which I'm guessing is connected to an option in the custom module being used (e.g. like a toggle option to turn on that tag for each resource). For example, see the class of gdpr getting added in here (which I'm guessing is related to a toggle of gdpr in the custom module): 

GDPR.png

I'm seeing a class on at least one resource for each item in the drop-down except for Parental Guidance. Could you confirm that one of the resources has this tag associated with it in the custom module being used (a screenshot of the custom module where the tag is enabled would be helpful)? Thank you!