CMS Development

grantfoster
Contributor

FTP server has missing directories

SOLVE

Why does my FTP server have missing directories. I had this problem maybe a week ago and then it seemed solved. But I logged in today and can't see the directory that I have about 35 coded files in.

This is so frustrating as I've grown to depend on using Transmit in my workflow and using the web interface makes me bleed time.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
grantfoster
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for the heads up! I tried interarchy but I felt bad because I paid for the new Transmit release. I decided to specify where I knew the directory was and jump directly into it instead of browse around to it like I usually do. This solved the issue! 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
LambertStrategy
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Grant,

I was a Transmit/Coda user for a long time but moved away from Transmit and Coda because they don't work well with Hubspot COS FTP very well. Moved to Interarchy and have been happier with it since starting recently. 

0 Upvotes
grantfoster
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for the heads up! I tried interarchy but I felt bad because I paid for the new Transmit release. I decided to specify where I knew the directory was and jump directly into it instead of browse around to it like I usually do. This solved the issue! 

0 Upvotes